Forum

Why choose BSC netw...

Notifications
Clear all

Why choose BSC network over other blockchains?

7 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Sincerem
(@sincerem)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

WHY DO YOU PREFER BINANCE SMART CHAIN NETWORK?

Binance CEO changpeng Zhao launched BSC network in April 2020 through the help of its core team, to develop what is arguably known today as the best smart contract blockchain. Through its enticing features that is pivotal to crypto enthusiasts during transactions. 

BSC blockchain is built to processing smart contract- based applications. It enabled it's developers (Binance core team) to enable decentralized applications (Dapp) to help its esteem users manage their digital coins in large capacity. It helps to reduce the cost of transaction fees to be used, when processing coins from its smart contract blockchain to external wallet/exchange sites. It is the best when it comes to faster transaction processing from its smart contract blockchain to another wallet/exchange site that has built-in BSC smart contract token address.

WILL BSC NETWORK BECOME MORE POPULAR THAN BTC, ETH BLOCKCHAINS?

This kind of question have circulated around the entire Cryptocurrency ecosystem, every crypto trader is simply in - love with the enticing add-ons and benefits around Binance smart contract blockchain. Their is no doubt it has made up where BTC and ETH blockchain failed to accomplish. Making crypto transactions more faster with low gas fee, which the other two never offered. 

Now the question will be, how long will BSC network continue on this awesome patch?

Do you see it increasing its gas fee during transactions in the future when it achieves the large userbase BTC and ETH commands??

Do you see it as the best smart contract blockchain??

BrolySSJ
(@brolyssj)
Trusted Member

It was only very recently that I actually found out about this network and it is quite good to see that it is able to offer users a very easy way to transact with a little transaction fee which will allow them to actually secured a larger part of their profits that they are achieving through their trading. I think that it is a common misconception networks are interchangeable because I have made the mistake of trying to take out a cryptocurrency via the wrong network and as a result I have to forfeit that money. But I do believe that this network will continue to grow with time especially considering that it is on A reputable cryptocurrency exchange site that is quite well known amongst all of the cryptocurrency users globally.

ReplyQuote
Sincerem
(@sincerem)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  

@brolyssj 

Binance blockchain comprises of its own BSC tokens which you can transact around Binance and other exchange/wallet sites that is in collaboration with Binance exchange. Binance has many coins they created that is now operating in its blockchain sever, no longer sharing sane block with ETH and others. BSC network is simply one of the best around Cryptocurrency ecosystem cos of its low gas fee charges for all Cryptocurrencies. 

ReplyQuote
ahmedo24
(@ahmedo24)
Eminent Member

Virtually every cryptocurrency enthusiasts, Investors and traders always prefer to use a blocking network with no transaction fee and fast transaction time this was the advantage Binance smartchain network has over it major competitor ethereum blockchain. The continual adoption of smartchain network by so many developers makes lots of developers to now have their tokens both on Binance smartchain and the initial ethereum blockchain.

ReplyQuote
Sincerem
(@sincerem)
Estimable Member
Topic starter  
Posted by: @ahmedo24

Virtually every cryptocurrency enthusiasts, Investors and traders always prefer to use a blocking network with no transaction fee and fast transaction time this was the advantage Binance smartchain network has over it major competitor ethereum blockchain. The continual adoption of smartchain network by so many developers makes lots of developers to now have their tokens both on Binance smartchain and the initial ethereum blockchain.

ETH is also built with smart contract network, and that's the new advanced Dapp in the blockchain industry. Every one wants the best, and with the help of smart contract decentralized applications, the transactions runs smoothly, faster and secured in a decentralized way without third party manipulation of your crypto in its way. But BSC blockchain reduces the gas fee to become affordable, that's where it edges past ETH blockchain. 

ReplyQuote
Jasabong
(@jasabong)
Eminent Member

Personally, I'm very satisfied with all that Binance offers to their users or customers because they are well thought out in order to make sure that both parties are satisfied with what they get into.

Binance will keep getting better and better, as I don't see anything capable of stopping its growth. 

ReplyQuote
Heatman
(@heatman)
Estimable Member

Unfortunately there is no other good and reliable cryptocurrency exchange network that is better than Binance for us over here in our country which is why a lot of folks depend only on them because they have been very good so far. 

ReplyQuote
Share: