Forum

Is Binance open in ...

Notifications
Clear all

Is Binance open in all countries or does it have limits?

8 Posts
8 Users
0 Likes
Shole
(@shole)
Topic starter  

I am not sure if I can use Binance in Serbia, so I wonder if there are no limits to it by country?

The problem with this is sometimes that I am location locked and can't go to my full earning potential πŸ™

cmoneyspinner
(@cmoneyspinner)
Reputable Member

If you follow the news, the aim of Binance was to be global or worldwide, however they have hit bumps in the road in Germany, Italy, the Netherlands, Malaysia.Β  It was banned in the USA and the UK.Β  Hong Kong and Japan issued warnings.Β  The easiest way to find out the answer is to check the Support Section at the Binance website.

* Freelancer since 2007. Earn BitcoinCash. *

ReplyQuote
Sincerem
(@sincerem)
Estimable Member

BInance exchange is open to almost all countries of the world. The last time I checked for the available countries on Binance exchange I saw long list of countries, o didn't recognize for Serbia, bit I believe it is open for Serbian citizens to use the exchange for cryptocurrency services.Β 

ReplyQuote
Mariya
(@mariya)
Estimable Member Admin

Binance is available to almost all countries except few countries like North Korea, Iran, China, etc. However, Binance is also facing legal issues in many countries, which had resulted in disruption of their services.Β 

ReplyQuote
Tanya
(@tanya)
Estimable Member

As far as I know Binance is available in 140 countries, there are 195 countries in the world. IN the US Binance has a different partner network called Binance.US.Β 

ReplyQuote
Jasabong
(@jasabong)
Eminent Member

I haven't heard anything about any country that Binance services are limited to. In fact, it's why Binance became the biggest cryptocurrency exchanger ecosystem in the world today so easily because they aim at promoting and proving their services worldwide.Β 

ReplyQuote
Heatman
(@heatman)
Estimable Member

I'm not sure if their services is available worldwide but I believe that it is available in most country but as for having any limits I don't think there is any limit as long as you have upgraded your account and done your KYC.Β 

ReplyQuote
Shortie
(@shortie)
Trusted Member

A quick Google search came up with Serbia having Binance available, yes. From what I read the most popular in Serbia are Binance and BitPanda if that is any help to you. They are both beginner friendly as well.Β 

ReplyQuote
Share: