How to Earn Cryptocurrency From Binance Earn

6 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
Mariya
(@mariya)
Estimable Member Admin
Topic starter  

Binance Earn Program is for Crypto holders who want to grow their crypto assets. Products offered by Binance Earn include:

Savings: Saving allows you to earn interest on your cryptos. You have two different saving options, one flexible, two locked. Flexible saving allows you to move or withdraw your asset any time, whereas locked saving will lock your assets for the locked term. You earn better interest rates on your locked saving. For instance you earn 0.5 percent APY for 7 days for flexible saving, where as you earn 7 percent interest on Bitcoin when you lock for 90 days.

Liquid Swap: Liquid Swap is a reward program from Binance that allows you to earn rewards in BNB by trading and liquid pool. The rewards depend on the pair you use for liquid swap, for example, you will earn 11.72 percent reward from AVA-USDT paid.  The main advantage of swap is you earn interest and a share of transaction fees for pooling.

Staking: You have two options for Staking on Binance, one you stake on Binance, two, you can do DeFi Staking. DeFi Staking allows user to earn rewards through the use of smart contracts. You can earn interest by locked staking and DeFi staking various crypto currencies. The interest rate depends on the staked coin and the term period, you can stake for 10-90 days.

Launchpool: Launchpool is an earn method where you earn new tokens by staking various crypto currencies. You earn latest tokens through launchpool.

Dual Investment: Dual Investment is a program where you deposit BTC, ETH, USDT or BUSD, and earn USDT or BUSD. Your principle will be returned with profits on USDT or BUSD.

BNB Vault:  This program is for BNB holders. You can earn returns on you BNB through launchpool, savings, and DeFi staking.

Tanya
(@tanya)
Estimable Member

With over 13.5 million active users, Binance is the number one crypto exchange platform. Binance is not only the crypto exchange platform with highest users, it is also number one crypto exchange platform based on traffic, liquidity, trading volume, and usability. Binance Earn allows you to grow your crypto assets in many ways.

ReplyQuote
Ana
 Ana
(@ana)

I use Binnce to send and receive cryptos as well as exchange cryptos. There are multiple ways to earn from Binance Earn. They send earning offers from time to time. They even have a referral programs, but I have not used any of them. Maybe I should take a look and try to earn extra from Binance. 

ReplyQuote
Tanya
(@tanya)
Estimable Member

You can use Binance for a lot of things. You can use Binance to send and receive more than 150 crypto coins and crypto tokens, and store, exchange, and trade crypto coins and tokens. Binance also has Earn Program that allows you to grow your crypto assets or make profits from your crypto assets. You can do P2P trading with zero fee. 

ReplyQuote
Jasabong
(@jasabong)
Eminent Member

I have been seeing so much offers on now to win some cryptocurrency on Binance when you qualify. It's something that's good believe me and I'm sure that some people are wining it but it's not something that I have the time to take part in. I'm good with my earning from trading 💹. 

ReplyQuote
Heatman
(@heatman)
Estimable Member

Apart from trading and making use of peer-to-peer on binance there is no other thing that I'm interested in that they are doing all that exchange of platform because I don't have interest in any of it. 

ReplyQuote
Share: